AV & VC Solutions
Audio and Video communications bring people at different sites together for a meeting. This can be as simple as a conversation between two people in private offices (point-to-point) or involve several sites (multi-point) with more than one person in large rooms at different sites. Besides the audio and visual transmission of meeting activities, video conferencing solutions can be used to share documents, computer-displayed information, and whiteboards.
AV & VC Conferencing can be utilized in any number of business applications, and should be considered in Business/Enterprise, Distance Learning, Home Office, Medical Serivces etc.
• Reduce travel expenses
• Improve use of business time
• Take part in meetings in multiple locations
• Document sharing
• Cost effective way to extend classes and resources to rural areas
• Increase productivity by being several places at once.
• Reinforce relationships with remote customers
• Rapid return on investment
• Service and support with help desk, on-site troubleshooting.
Prolink can assist you with all of your digital and analog Audio & Video needs.
Integrated AV & VC solutions that achieve more than you could ever imagine.